Today, Financial Crime teams are facing an increasing challenge in managing the speed and sophistication of change in fraud patterns amongst constantly evolving customer behaviours. This is magniﬁed by the increase in transaction volumes, payments types and channels, in a world that is becoming always on, 24*7 and real-time. A new generation of Artificial Intelligence based solutions enable banks and financial institutions to harness internal and external data and apply advanced analytics to detect fraud and money laundering.
In this ebook, you will learn:
- How AI improves sophisticated financial crime detection and prevention
- What are the key points for operationalizing AI
- What is explainable AI and its role in the human-machine collaboration
- What are the benefits of a greater collaboration and information sharing of fraud intelligence
- How regulators can help innovation